What happens to tips at Zizzi?

Zizzi deducts 8% of tips left on card; the remaining 92% of card tips are shared between staff. All cash tips will be kept by your server.

What are these deductions used for?

Zizzi says that the 8% deduction from card tips is an admin fee to cover the cost of getting these amounts taxed and operating a 'tronc' system responsible for distributing the remaining 92% of card tips.


How accessible does the restaurant make this information?

This information is provided on the official Zizzi website.


Overall rating:

3/5 stars ( 3 / 5 stars)

Explanation: Zizzi makes a small deduction (8%) to those tips left on card.


Sources of information

Official Zizzi website, "FAQs" (09.2015) [link - Internet Archive]

On-site restaurant survey, Milton Keynes (09.2015) [pending review]

Don't like it? Contact Zizzi to let them know!

Facebook
Twitter
Email

Inaccurate or outdated information? Let us know!